Thursday, February 16, 2012

Month 6---> let me catch you up!

I've still been doing my treatment, except because of finances, I haven't been doing the last protocol I posted.


I've been on:


Cefaroxime
Tindamax
Yeast
Cultarelle
more probiotics
Asidophilus 
Seriphos
Premier Adaptogen
5-MTHF
Artemisinin


After Christmas, I started feeling EXTREMELY better. Well Christmas I felt horrible, and I have had a few bad days since then. But I feel like I have my body back!! :D Until now. Hence why I'm here.....


I won't go into too much detail, because it's gross... but if you are going through similar treatment and you want to know the details, feel free to contact me. I'll talk to you about it...


It's very common to get yeast infections while you are on antibiotics, which is why I'm on a yeast supplement, probiotics and asidophilus. I had all the classic symptoms, so I went in to my general practitioner and requested the meds for it. I think that was in December or January. I took the pill, and the one 3 days later because it wasn't going away. I also picked up on the supplements to help make it go away. I stopped washing with soap, put vinegar on it (OUCH!) and it finally subsided. Most of it, that is. So I thought it was getting better.... Until a couple weeks later it got really bad again. So I called up the Doc. and requested a refill. I took the pill, and the second one 3 days later. Same thing happened. This time I started getting paper cuts down there. Wowza that hurts! I googled it and found that it is common with bad yeast infections. THEN I called again, and did the same thing. His nurse called me back and said if I want to have someone look at it and do a culture to see if it needs more than what I'm taking then I should go to a gyno or a female in their office. I opted with a OBGYN. I saw her last week, and she was SOOOO nice! She looked under a microscope and said that there was no yeast present. So she did a culture and said there is no bacteria present. She thinks it is lichen sclerosis, so I have a biopsy scheduled in a couple of weeks (the 2nd). Hopefully I'll find out more about it. Its causing a lot of problems right now. Wowza. 








WEIGHT:


I haven't gained any more weight, but my stretch marks are catching up. I didn't think that not working out would bother me, but after five months of no cardio, I went crazy the other day. I worked out--- and I paid for it. I'm hoping I'll keep getting better so that I can get rid of this weight. ugh






HIAR LOSS:


Haven't had it anymore....






CORTISOL:


The treatment for this is incredible! If I miss a dose, I know! 






MY BRAIN:


Wow I feel like I have my brain back. I haven't struggled in school much at all. I have been getting A's on everything. I've made a few mistakes, but only because thats normal, not because I have no memory. I'm really happy for this. I can deal with the pain.






PAIN:


It's been significantly better except when I'm on Tindamax. It happens to give me bad die-off. I spoke with my Dr. yesterday and he is putting me on charcoal and if that doesn't work, then I need to resort to my last protocol for the drainage supplements. Today is day 1 of Tindamax and I already know. :( Pain isn't as bad as it was before treatment, but the digestive problems suck.




I think that's it!! :D I'm on the road to recovery.... Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment