Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 3

This is my 3rd day of Doxy, and the other supplements of course. Tuesday I will start on the Tindimax. But right now, I wanted to give an update on how I've reacted to the doxy. 

Yesterday I was extremely tired and pretty much slept all day. I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour at a time. I had shooting pains all over my body, which has been normal, but it was just more frequent than it had been. The sleepiness could be a side effect of the doxy, from what I read, so I'm not sure if it was a die-off or not. After dinner, I had really really bad GERD. My food felt like it was stuck in my throat/chest and I had some reflex. I didn't eat a large amount either. It felt like I ate a huge thanksgiving meal!! It was terrible. I had to sleep with pillows propping me up so that I wouldn't vomit. I also had neck pain for a while as I was falling asleep. So basically yesterday was bad. I missed out on a fun outing with my husband and his family :(. 

Today I was feeling good when I woke up. I felt like my brain was back and I was well-rested. I woke up early, and felt pretty good. By 9am I was feeling pretty nauseous, and I had to wait to take my first dose of doxy. I finally took it around 10am and took the dogs for a short walk. It is 40 min later and I'm starting to get a little tired. My stomach has been bothering me a little today, and my neck is still hurting a little. More just irritating than anything. The shooting pains are a lot better than yesterday!! My right big toe has been bothering me for a few days. Its quite painful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment