Saturday, September 10, 2011

NEW SYMPTOM!!!

Today I experienced a new symptom. When we were out in the sun boating, the sun felt extremely hot on me. I haven't been in the sun directly for long periods of time in over a week, so I attributed it to me being a woos. After a while, it began to feel like I had a really bad sunburn and was in the sun. I then went swimming and my face started feeling like I was standing in front of a fire! Even when I put my face in the cold water. When I got back in the boat, it got even worse, and all over my body. I told Eric that it felt like a blow-torch was burning my skin. When we got home, I had Eric look up to see if it was a side effect of any of my medications, but we found that it is a symptom of Lyme. Of course it is... 

Right now its a lot better than it was, but it is still present on my face and the heat makes it a LOT worse!! I couldn't even take dinner out of the oven. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment